We adore the International award winning Go Go Bag™ from Merino Kids.
It is a 100% natural baby sleep bag designed for your baby and toddler’s (NB-2 years) safety & comfort, using only the finest merino and 100% . Merino fibres help regulate your babies temperature throughout their sleep. It breathes, absorbing and releasing moisture away from baby’s skin in warm conditions and insulating in cooler conditions. For more info, click here.
The Go Go Bag™ has many benefits including:
- Prevents your baby from waking after wriggling out of their blankets.
- Keeps your baby at a safe and comfortable temperature throughout the night which means you can use merino all year round with out the risk of overheating.
- Merino regulates temperature by removing heat and moisture away from the body and in cool conditions (between four and six in the morning) it insulates.
- Suitable for NB-2 years
- The standard weight merino Go Go Bag™ is recommended for use in room temperatures between 18-27ºC. temp guide. Click here for our temperature guide.
- Babies associate the bag with sleep so will settle more easily in unfamiliar surroundings.
- Safely used by children with allergies, eczema and sensitive skin.
- We only use natural fibres, superfine merino and 100% cotton.
- Low Fire Risk – passed rigorous fire safety testing.
- It can be taken anywhere with it’s unique vent function so that you can simply transfer from car seat or buggy into their cot or bed.
Why use a sleeping bag?
Using the Go Go Bag™ will prevent your baby from waking due to a drop in temperature after wriggling out of their blankets and getting tangled in their sheets.
Why use merino vs synthetic?
Merino generates heat using any moisture to regulate temperature. If your baby’s skin is moist, merino removes it, releasing it into the atmosphere, thereby keeping your baby warm and dry. Synthetic, on the other hand, may appear to be warm, however garments that contain synthetic don’t breathe, making it more likely for your baby to perspire. This creates a moist environment, which leads to a chill zone next to your baby’s skin. Bacteria are more likely to survive in these conditions. For more information click here.
Why use a Go Go Bag?
The Go Go Bag™ is a sleeping bag designed specifically for babies and toddlers and uses only 100% natural fibres –superfine merino wool & 100% organic cotton. It can be taken anywhere, allowing your child to be easily transferred from a car seat or buggy into their cot or bed. It is safe for your child and amazingly practical. A popular alternative to sheets & blankets, the Go Go Bag™ has passed vigorous fire safety tests and are all labeled LOW FIRE RISK.
What weight Go Go Bag do I need?
The First question to ask yourself is, what is the temperature of my baby’s room? Click here for more details.
Our Standard Go Go Bags are designed for Spring, Summer and Autumn, they are meant for room temperatures between 18-27 degrees Centigrade.
Our Duvet weight Go Go Bags are designed for Autumn, Winter and Spring, they are meant for room temperatures between 15-20 degrees Centigrade
Do I need more than one Go Go Bag?
We strongly recommend the rotation of two sleeping bags – over a six-month period most children sleep on average 3,000 hours and rotating two bags enables you to get the most out of your Go Go Bags . Your Go Go Bag™ is made from all natural fibres and contains no polyesters so please follow washing instructions carefully.
What other bedding do I use with my Go Go Bag?
Use only a flat or fitted bottom sheet on the bassinet/cot/bed and place your baby in the Go Go Bag™. This will prevent them waking up, getting out or tangled up in bedding. It is not necessary to use blankets, top sheets or duvets when using the Go Go Bag™.
How do I care for my Go Go Bag™?
Go Go Bags are extremely easy to care for. Due to the fact that Go Go Bags are 100% natural, it is very important that you follow the washing instructions found inside the garment carefully. Click here for washing instructions
Since 2003, Merino Kids have won numerous awards…